Today, sponsored by KL Communications (http://www.klcommunications.com):
1) A Fournaise Marketing Group’ study says 70% of all marketers failed to meet their business goals in 2013.
2) Second Screeners (already 42% of consumers) say it strengthens their connection with TV programs they like to watch.
3) Millward Brown is predicting that multi-screen usage will become a dominant factor in 2014.
4) WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell says data collectors need to do away with opt-out and that businesses need to educate consumers about the benefits of Big Data.
5) Nielsen, in line with its FTC agreement allowing the acquisition of Arbitron, contracts with comScore to tap into —-Arbitron PPM TV and radio data.
KL Communications, the EXPERT in Customer Co-Creation, has proprietary a CrowdWeaving platform that is powering the next generation of online insight communities.
To read what KLC CEO Kevin Lonnie has to say about opportunities and implications of integrating customer co-creation into the MR realm, visit:
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)