Today, sponsored by KL Communications (http://www.klcommunications.com):
1) ThinkVine provides more insight into correctable marketing mistakes.
2) IBM launches a new “Interactive Experience” consultancy that brings together design capabilities, user expertise expertise and research innovation and leadership.
3) CINT CEO Bo Mattsson discusses new trends in online panel research.
Look for our special RBDR Friday edition, January 31, featuring advertising experts who discuss the upcoming Super Bowl commercial extravaganza.
KL Communications, THE expert in Customer Co-Creation, has proprietary a CrowdWeaving platform that is powering the next generation of online insight communities.
To read KL Communications CEO Kevin Lonnie’s commentary on opportunities and implications of integrating customer co-creation into the MR realm, visit:
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)