Sponsored this week by KL Communications (http://www.klcommunications.com)
This Sunday’s Super Bowl is almost as much about the commercials that will fill the time outs on the field as it is the 48th game in the series.
RBDR Producer Bob Lederer discussed the effectiveness of the advertising that will appear with experts in the field who can’t wait for the commercial breaks.
• Dialsmith CEO David Paull
• DG Head of Cross-Media Analytics George Musi
• Socratic Technologies Advertising Research Specialist Paul Shellenberg.
Super Bowl advertisers may not have the same goals in mind. How important is “buzz” versus reach, perceptions and effect on consumers? What different analyses will be done for the Super Bowl spots. How important is the most quoted Super Bowl advertising analyst, USA Today’s Ad Meter? We discussed these and other concerns.
KL Communications is the expert in Customer Co-creation, with the proprietary CrowdWeaving platform that is powering the next generation of online insight communities.
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)