Today on RBDR, sponsored by KL Communications (http://www.klcommunications.com):
1) On global Data Privacy Day, MRA releases its Top 10 U.S. government officials who are involved and committed to the cause of consumer privacy. 2) The State of Marketing Report from Salesforce and ExactTarget makes the case that 2014 could be The Year of Data Analytics for Marketers. 3) Experian Data Quality’s “State of Data Quality White Paper” calls into question the quality of company data. On example from this damning report: U.S. companies believe 25% of their data is inaccurate. Think about that for a moment.
KL Communications, THE expert in Customer Co-Creation, has proprietary its CrowdWeaving platform that is powering the next generation of online insight communities.
To read KLC CEO Kevin Lonnie’s penetrating thoughts on the opportunities and implications of customer co-creation for MR, visit
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)