Today: 1) C+R SVP Bob Relihan examines wearable technology and how it might impact traditional market research.
2) India is preparing to undergo a change of TV rating meter services, but guidelines instituted behind this change may wreak havoc this year.
3) Google will appeal the France CNIL 150,000 Euro fine for ignoring privacy guidelines.
Decision Analyst President & CEO Jerry Thomas has a new thought piece about Brand Strategy and where we go with it going forward. Read it by clicking on this link:
Sponsored by Decision Analyst (http://www.decisionanalyst.com), helping companies build stronger brands through advanced analytics.
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)