Today, sponsored by Decision Analyst:
1) Mobile market research is opening doors to the illiterate and impossibly poor around the world.
2) The Economist Intelligence Unit study of retailers shows an overwhelming percentage are receiving positive ROI from their investment in strategic data analysis.
3) Is Vision Critical preparing for an IPO? Speculation about that is based on the sale of $10.5 million by a top executive.
4) The Edelman Trust Barometer for 2014 recommends that top company executives assume the mantle of Consumer Engagement Officer.
Decision Analyst President & CEO Jerry Thomas has a new thought piece about Brand Strategy and where we go with it going forward. Read it by clicking on this link:
Sponsored by Decision Analyst (http://www.decisionanalyst.com), helping companies build stronger brands through advanced analytics.
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)