Today: 1) Federated Sample CEO Patrick Comer explains the improving pricing in the sampling business.
2) The British Technology Strategy Board has issued innovation challenges requested by high-profile businesses (e.g., Simon Cowell, Penguin Random House publishing and the British film Institute).
3) DigitalMR Ltd.’s Michalis Michael encourages serious consumer insights executives to seek out expertise if they want to integrate social media with their traditional MR work.
Sponsored by Socratic Technologies (http://www.sotech.com), whose proprietary tools and methodologies tackle marketing complexities so that you can make more confident business decisions.
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)