Today: 1) Bruce Temkin, who is establishing himself as THE Customer Experience (CX) expert, releases several thoughtful projected CX changes inside businesses during 2014.
2) Public Opinion Strategies discusses the very positive advantages it found in its polling through the use of MFour’s new mobile app. 3) France’s CNIL privacy unit fined Google 150,000 Euros for ignoring implementation of the country’s consumer privacy protection requirements.
Sponsored by Socratic Technologies, whose proprietary tools and methodologies tackle marketing complexities so that you can make more confident business decisions.
Research Business DAILY Report is produced by RFL Communications (rflonline.com), publisher of 4 market research newsletters that strongly complement these MR news videos:
• Research Business Report (technological and methodological changes that economically and constructively impact MR)
• Research Conference Report (summarizing conference speeches from around the world that present ideas, philosophies, methods, tactics, etc. that break new ground)
• Research Department Report (profiling the inner workings of MR departments at leading companies around the world)
• Pharma Market Research Report (the World’s Only Publication that exclusively covers the interests, challenges, opportunities, etc. of MR professionals inside pharmaceutical, health care, biotech and medical device companies)