To subscribe to PRVR and receive an email with multiple links to the latest video report, please click: http://ow.ly/Clawn
Pharma Research VIDEO Report, a co-partnered production with the Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group, is sponsored this week by the Toluna Healthcare Practice, offering highly engaged physicians, health professionals and ailment sufferers for global research using cutting-edge methodologies, sophisticated, yet easy-to-use analytic tools and specialized products including Pharmacy Intercept, dedicated communities, patient record studies and more.
Find out about the Toluna Healthcare Practice at its homepage: http://www.toluna-group.com/about-toluna/industries-we-serve/healthcare/overview
On this PRVR:
1) Google Genomics plans to store individuals’ genomes in the cloud, where they can be analyzed en masse by healthcare researchers.
2) The IBM Watson program has invested in Pathway Genomics, which will use Watson’s computing prowess to offer a consumer app that can provide answers to personal health questions.
3) Except for Jannsen, Novartis and Roche, few of the top 12 pharmaceutical companies are commercially ready for a personalized medicine business model
4) Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) are of interest to pharmaceutical companies in their marketing strategies, but they are not finding buy-in from regulatory agencies.
5) Sentrian’s remote patient intelligence platform plans to spot individuals’ impending health problems before they require hospitalization.